kananaskistrails.com is a site for non-motorized Kananaskis Country trail users.
The main purpose of this blog is to:
- Present K-Country policies and issues that affect trail users;
- Report on the activities of the Kananaskis Country Trail Users Group (Gillean and Alf Skrastins are members);
- Inform people of changes to trails and of new trails;
- Make information available on trails that are not in the guidebook;
- Suggest outings for hikers, skiers and snowshoers.
In addition we will also include topics of interest to trail users such as:
- TechTalk – GPS, IPhone, and other gadgets;
- Avalanche Safety – Tips of interest to K-Country users.
We will add other features as the blog evolves.