The first annual Calgary Outdoor Expo and Festival October 30/31 will provide outdoor enthusiasts with a unique experience that focuses on the people, services and products that make Calgary such a vibrant outdoor community.
Outdoor Expo Consumer Trade Show
- Trade show booths manned by suppliers, outfitters, and retailers
- New Product area
- Sport Climbing Wall supported by local clubs and celebrity international climbers.
- Skills Presentation Demos
- Avalanche beacons and equipment
- Waxing and ski preparation
- GPS and locator devices
- Gigantic Gear Swap open to the public
- Auction for larger items
- Reel Rock Film Festival with guest speakers
- Snow and Ski Film Festival night similar to Warren Miller
Outdoor Week in the local community for the local community
- Specials in participating local retailers
- Specials at local climbing gyms
- Information sessions organized by clubs, parks and Caoc (Calgary AreaOutdoor Council)
The Calgary Outdoor Festival and Expo will be held in two Tent Pavilions located just north of McMahon Stadium and adjacent to the Calgary Vipers Baseball Park.