While appearing similar to the previous site, there are some significant differences. Improvements we hope. The new site is slightly wider to allow for the larger righthand sidebar, and the sidebars now appear either side of the blog. The main differences and additions are:
- Trailfinder is now incorporated into the main website. The old version is still functional if you have bookmarked it.
- A Featured Trail is presented weekly in the righthand sidebar.
- Below the Featured Trail is a Featured Post that is changed monthly, or when there is an old post that is particularly relavent.
- The High Rockies Trail Guide is available to read on-screen or you can download it as a 26 page pdf to print out.
- Blog Topics and Hiking Blogs are our version of a blog archive. You can also use the search box at the top of the righthand column.